Saturday, June 2, 2012

Active Site!

Welcome! My first book is a labor of love and a product of my personal challenge to solve The World's Most Intractable Problems. From Blue Giant to Blue Marble is my attempt to find an answer to the ancient mystery of "Where do we come from?".

I also wanted to write this book in a style that most people could enjoy. Chapter 2 is a bit heavy on the science - persevere and you will be rewarded!

What follows are 9 Chapters from my book From Blue Giant to Blue Marble. If you're intrigued by what you read, why not purchase a copy to get the WHOLE story?

Please take the time to comment - or at least vote in the survey (icons on Right). Enjoy.

CRRampson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Active Site!

Welcome! My first book is a labor of love and a product of my personal challenge to solve The World's Most Intractable Problems. From B...